• Responsible for the treatment
• Purposes of data processing
• Duration of data processing
• Legitimation for data processing
• Communication of your data
• Your rights
• Third party data
Responsible for the treatment
The interested party that provides Full-on with personal data through this online platform or through other means (for example, social networks) is informed that the processing of their data is carried out by:
FULL-ON ACTIVITATS ESPORTIVES SL, whose address is Riu Francolí de Cubelles, Barcelona.
Tel: 658 393 290
Purposes of data processing
In Full-on the data processing is carried out with the following purposes, depending on the reason why you have provided it to us:
1.- Contact the sender of the information, to process your orders and ensure that you receive the requested products in compliance with the requirements established in our Terms and Conditions, and change the products if necessary
2.- Manage, where appropriate, your orders and carry out the service contracted by the USER, their billing and collection.
3.- Manage and control the client portfolio.
4.- Manage, where appropriate, the USER registration process on the Online Platform.
5.- Carry out, where appropriate, the USER profile to offer you content, products and services in a personalized way.
6.- Provide, improve and manage our products and services - We adopt the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, modification and unauthorized use, disclosure or access, especially when processing involves the transmission of data, and compared to other illicit forms of treatment and misuse
Duration of data processing
• The data for the management of the customer relationship and the billing and collection of services, the data for sending commercial communications of our products, will be kept at all times until you ask us to delete them. Once this relationship has ended, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by law.
Legitimation for data processing
• The legal basis for the treatment of your data for purposes 1 to 6 is the execution of the provision of the corresponding service.
• The prospective offer of products and services to clients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting in being able to offer our clients the contracting of products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. Said legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this processing of your data, and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
• The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, and may be revoked at any time.
• Your consent - When you log in, purchase products, or create an account, you give us permission to use the personal data you provide us with in order to achieve the purposes stated in this notice.
We register that we have your permission to use your personal data in a specific way. This includes, for example, your consent to receive marketing communications, your consent for us to share your data with third parties, or your consent for us to transmit your data to another location.
Communication of your data
The data will be communicated to the following entities:
• To commercial companies that may be of interest to you, based on your customer profile and we also share the personal data you provide us with service providers who help us offer you the best possible experience.
• To the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
• To the competent Public Administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Everyone who provides us with their data has the following rights:
• Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether we are treating personal data that concerns them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• In the conditions provided in the General Data Protection Regulation, the interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of their data or its portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. If you have given consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. In these cases we will stop processing the data or, where appropriate, we will stop doing it for that specific purpose, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• Faced with any violation of your rights, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in its exercise, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (contact details accessible at www.agpd.es) or another competent control authority. You can also get more information about your rights by contacting these organizations.
Third party data
If you provide data from third parties, you assume the responsibility of previously informing them of everything provided for in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions established in said provision.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding your privacy rights related to your personal data, please contact the Full-on privacy team.